2018 Creative Dreams Calendar

JimFox

Staff member
Hey Mike,

I think these will make for a nice calendar. I personalized calendar carries much more meaning.

The Yosemite photos really stand out and not just because I am a little biased towards Yosemite, they are really great. Especially the one with Bridalveil Falls. The church one got duplicated in your list, I think I would correct the angle of the steeple on it.

ckcarr

Founding Member
Very nice.

A question you can disregard if it's offensive but Who will do your calendar printing, what is the timing required and what does it cost? I've often thought of doing this...

procam11

Very nice.

A question you can disregard if it's offensive but Who will do your calendar printing, what is the timing required and what does it cost? I've often thought of doing this...
Because of my work schedule I create images throughout the year and then pick the best 12. In regards to printing I use Apple to print my calendars and the cost is $20.00 each and + $5.00 for s/h. I tried another service a few years ago and the quality just wasn’t there so I switched back. I’m looking at a new company this year but I have not decided on which company I going to use. Apple is pretty easy ad I receive them in usually a week or so. The nice thing about the Calendar is that the photos are printed on heavy stock so if you want to cut them out of the calendar you can. Several of my friends do that after they receive there new on.

Mike Doran
www.dwimages.org

Top Bottom