2019/10/27-11/02: CINQUE TERRE & TUSCANY PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP 2019 - SOLD OUT!

Vieri

OCTOBER 27-NOVEMBER 2, 2019 | LIMITED TO 3 PARTICIPANTS
Welcome to my Cinque Terre & Tuscany Photography Workshop! In late October 2019, I’ll put decades of knowledge exploring and photographing Tuscany and Cinque Terre at your service, taking you off the beaten path to get inspired and create unique, original photographs of the beautiful landscapes epitomizing Italy for centuries of artists!

25+ SHOOTING LOCATIONS!
During these 7 days of Cinque Terre & Tuscany Photography Workshop, we’ll work on a large variety of locations, ranging from the picturesque villages and the rough seascapes of Cinque Terre to Tuscany’s serene rolling hills and medieval towns. From the Mediterranean’s most charming views to castles overhanging the sea, from vineyard and churches to the iconic cypress-lined winding roads, together we’ll work on making personal, unique photos of these iconic locations!

INSPIRATION, VISION AND FUN!
If you want to get inspired and develop your vision, master your landscape photography technique and perfect your post-processing skills while creating original, personal photographs of the amazing Italian landscapes, then my Cinque Terre & Tuscany Photography Workshop is for you!

Read more and book here: https://www.vieribottazziniworkshops.com/product/cinque-terre-tuscany-photography-workshop

Last edited:
Top Bottom