2020/03/09-14: THE ISLE OF ARRAN PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP 2020 - BOOKING CLOSED

Vieri

Welcome to my Isle of Arran Photography Workshop! The Isle of Arran, Scotland’s hidden gem, is a truly marvellous and still relatively unexplored destination for landscape photography, a real winning combination. During this tour, I am looking forward to putting my extensive experience leading dozens of Workshops together with a decade of knowledge loving, exploring and photographing the Isle of Arran at your service to get inspired and create your original, unique photograph of Arran’s stunning landscapes!

20+ SHOOTING LOCATIONS!

As a tutor, I strongly believe in fostering individuality and in sharing everything I know without holding back. During these 6 days of Isle of Arran Photography Workshop we’ll have over 20 locations available to photograph on the Isle to bring your vision to life. Taking the road less travelled and coming to the Isle of Arran, you’ll have the unique opportunity to create amazing and original photographs of exceptionally beautiful locations that very few photographers tackled before you.

MARCH 9-14, 2020 | LIMITED TO 3 PARTICIPANTS

While not as popular and crowded as other Scottish destinations, the Isle of Arran will surprise you with locations ranging from beautiful mountains, rivers and waterfalls to the Isle’s stunning coasts, as well as with the signs left on the landscape by a long and rich history going back thousands of years. With locations covering everything from the minimalist, intimate landscapes of Corrie’s shores to the dramatic, wide vistas of Glen Sannox and Blackwaterfoot, from Glen Rosa to Machrie Moor’s Stone Circle and more, the Isle of Arran is inspiring like few other places!

Follow the link for more information and to secure your seat:

https://www.vieribottazziniworkshops.com/product/the-isle-of-arran-photography-workshop

See you in Scotland next March! Best regards,

Vieri

Last edited:

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
Your work is in a class of it's own Vieri. Too bad I am too old and sick to join one of your trips.

Vieri

Your work is in a class of it's own Vieri. Too bad I am too old and sick to join one of your trips.
Thank you very much Ben, that is truly much appreciated :) I am sorry to hear that, truly. Are you still able to go out and photograph in your local?

Best regards,

Vieri

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
Thank you very much Ben, that is truly much appreciated :) I am sorry to hear that, truly. Are you still able to go out and photograph in your local?

Best regards,

Vieri
I am still able to get out for a few nights within say 300 miles of home. As long as I am in my truck which has most everything I need. I also need to be within a day or so reach of my doctors.

Vieri

I am still able to get out for a few nights within say 300 miles of home. As long as I am in my truck which has most everything I need. I also need to be within a day or so reach of my doctors.
That's great, I am glad to hear that :) 300 miles range, if you live in Utah, still brings you to some of my favourite places in the world!

Best regards,

Vieri

Top Bottom