2020/10/23-29: CINQUE TERRE & TUSCANY PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP FALL 2020 - SOLD OUT!

Vieri

Welcome to my Cinque Terre & Tuscany Photography Workshop! I started exploring and loving the iconic, quintessentially Italian landscapes of Cinque Terre and Tuscany from the Mediterranean to Val d’Orcia as a kid, and never stopped since. During this tour, I am looking forward to putting my extensive experience leading dozens of Workshops together with over 3 decades worth of knowledge exploring and photographing Tuscany and Cinque Terre at your service, taking you off the beaten path to get inspired and create unique, original photographs of the iconic landscapes epitomising Italy for centuries of artists!

25+ SHOOTING LOCATIONS

As a tutor, I strongly believe in fostering individuality and in sharing everything I know without holding back. During these 7 days of Cinque Terre & Tuscany Photography Workshop, we’ll have over 25 locations available to photograph to bring your vision to life. Fear not though, you’ll not go back home with the same images as everyone else! Thanks to my extensive knowledge of these iconic villages and hills, I’ll help you create your own, individual photographs of Cinque Terre & Tuscany’s amazing landscapes rather than just ticking boxes on a list of iconic shots made by others before you.

OCTOBER 23-29, 2020 | LIMITED TO 3 PARTICIPANTS

From the Mediterranean’s most charming views to castles overhanging the sea, from vineyard and churches to the iconic cypress-lined winding roads and more, during our Cinque Terre & Tuscany Photography Workshop together we’ll photograph the picturesque villages and the rough seascapes of Cinque Terre as well as Tuscany’s serene rolling hills and medieval towns. Add in the great food and the Italian lifestyle, and you are in for a truly unforgettable Workshop!

Follow the link for more information and to secure your seat:

https://www.vieribottazziniworkshops.com/product/cinque-terre-tuscany-photography-workshop

See you in Italy next October! Best regards,

Vieri

Last edited:

Vieri

Ladies & gentlemen, our Cinque Terre & Tuscany October 2020 Workshop is now Sold Out!

We are looking forward to meeting our participants in this amazing Workshop! If you have missed it this time over, no worries: we run Workshops in Cinque Terre & Tuscany twice a year, and we'll be happy to welcome on one of our next Workshops there: https://www.vieribottazziniworkshops.com/product/cinque-terre-tuscany-photography-workshop

Have a great weekend, best regards

Vieri

Top Bottom