2021/11/14-21: CORNWALL PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP 2021 - TWO SEATS LEFT!

Vieri

Welcome to our Cornwall Photography Workshop! The spectacular Cornish landscapes, shaped by the power of the elements, are among the most impressive I have ever photographed. I started exploring them in 2018, returned many times since and every time I am working on them, I feel almost suspended between land, sea and sky. Working in Cornwall truly feels like photographing where land ends. During this Workshop, I am looking forward to putting my years dedicated to exploring and photographing these unique landscapes together with my extensive experience leading over 50 Workshops at your service, to get inspired and create original, powerful photograph of the spectacular landscapes that make Cornwall one of my all-time favourite destinations!

30+ SHOOTING LOCATIONS

As a tutor, I strongly believe in fostering individuality and in sharing everything I know without holding back: during our Workshop together, all my experience and my knowledge will be dedicated to help you develop your photographic skills and to bring your vision to life, not to impose you mine.

During our 8 days of Cornwall Photography Workshop, we’ll have over 30 locations available to photograph. Cornwall features many iconic locations such as Land’s End, Bedruthan Steps, Godrevy’s Lighthouse, Trevose Head Lighthouse and St. Michael’s Mount, but is otherwise luckily off the mainstream photography and Workshop circuit. During this Workshop, I’ll help you to photograph the most iconic Cornish locations in a new and personal way, and I’ll introduce you to the unique beauty of the more secret landscapes and seascapes that make Cornwall a landscape photographer’s unspoiled paradise. From the grand vistas to Fine Art minimalist work, from rough seas to historic ruins, Cornwall has it all and it will truly inspire you for the Workshop of a lifetime!

NOVEMBER 14-21, 2021 | LIMITED TO 3 PARTICIPANTS

Follow the link for more information and to secure your seat:

https://www.vieribottazziniworkshops.com/product/cornwall-photography-workshop

See you in Cornwall in November 2021! Best regards,

Vieri

Last edited:
Top Bottom