2021/11/26-12/04: ICELAND PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP FALL 2021 - SOLD OUT!

Vieri

WELCOME TO OUR ICELAND PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP | Iceland is a true photographers’ paradise and its powerful, majestic and iconic landscapes rightfully make it a dream destination for any landscape photography lover. I have been exploring, loving and photographing Iceland’s landscapes since 2017, visiting multiple times a year and always in the winter months. During this Workshop, I am looking forward to putting all the years dedicated to exploring and photographing this incredible island in winter together with my extensive experience leading over 55 Workshops at your service, to get inspired and create your original, personal photographs of the unforgettable Icelandic landscapes!

OVER 30 INSPIRING LOCATIONS | During our 9 days of Iceland Photography Workshop, we’ll have over 30 locations available to photograph. Together we’ll photograph Iceland’s most iconic locations, such as Kirkjufellsfoss, Jokulsarlon, Vestrahorn, Eystrahorn, Hvitserkur and more, we’ll work on the island’s most impressive waterfalls such as Svartifoss, Seljalandsfoss, Skogafoss, Gullfoss and more, we’ll portray the beauty of geysers, ice sculptures and of the famous black beaches, and more.

BRING YOUR VISION TO LIFE | Whether we’ll photograph iconic locations or lesser known ones, don’t worry: you won’t go back home with the same images as everyone else! Thanks to my knowledge of the locations, during our Iceland Photography Workshop I’ll keep you away from the crowds and I’ll help you bringing your vision to life photographing these iconic landscapes in your own original and personal way, rather than just replicate a list of shots that others did before you.

NOVEMBER 26-DECEMBER 04, 2021 | LIMITED TO 3 PARTICIPANTS

Follow the link for more information and to secure your seat:

https://www.vieribottazziniworkshops.com/product/iceland-photography-workshop

See you in Iceland in December 2021! Best regards,

Vieri

Last edited:

JimFox

Staff member
Hey Vieri,

It's funny with the pandemic going on I had almost forgotten all about wanting to go to Iceland until I talked the other day with a friend. We have been so confined to photographing close to home, it's hard to think of further away sometimes.

So it's great that this one sold out for you. Hopefully it wont be too long until most people have gotten the vaccine and we are well on our way to getting back to normal.

Good Luck on your workshops, I wish the best for you.

Jim

Top Bottom