2022/02/01-08: SOUTHWEST USA PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP 2022 - SOLD OUT!

Vieri

WELCOME TO OUR SOUTHWEST USA PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP | If nature created a temple to celebrate the beauty and power of the Earth, the iconic landscapes of the Southwest USA could definitely be it. Few areas around the World offer such a number of incredible locations so close together, all showing the power of nature at its highest, and few areas of the world have been immortalised in movies and photographs to such an extent. I started exploring and photographing the Southwest USA in 2010, during the one-month trip that made me decide to become a professional landscape photographer, and I have been back many times since. During this Workshop, I am looking forward to putting over a decade dedicated to exploring and photographing these spectacular locations together with my extensive experience leading over 55 Workshops at your service, to get inspired and create your individual, unique photographs of the Southwest’s iconic landscapes!

OVER 25 INSPIRING LOCATIONS | During our 8 days of Southwest USA Photography Workshop, we’ll have over 25 locations available to photograph. Together we’ll photograph some of the most iconic landscapes on the planet, from Monument Valley to US National Parks such as Arches, Canyonlands and Zion, from Antelope Canyon to Horseshoe Bend, and more.

BRING YOUR VISION TO LIFE | Whether we’ll photograph iconic locations or lesser known ones, don’t worry: you won’t go back home with the same images as everyone else! Thanks to my knowledge of the locations, during our Southwest USA Photography Workshop I’ll keep you away from the crowds and I’ll help you photograph the Southwest’s unique desert landscapes in your own original and personal way. More, I’ll introduce you to my own, lesser known but not less beautiful spots out of the mainstream Workshop route that very few people know about.

FEBRUARY 01-08, 2022 | LIMITED TO 3 PARTICIPANTS

Follow the link for more information and to secure your seat:

https://www.vieribottazziniworkshops.com/product/the-southwest-usa-photography-workshop

See you in the Southwest USA in February 2022! Best regards,

Vieri

Last edited:
Top Bottom