2024/10/06-13: DOLOMITES PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP 2024 (2) - SOLD OUT!

Vieri

WELCOME TO OUR DOLOMITES PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP | The Dolomites are home to some of the most powerful and inspiring mountain landscapes on the planet. Nothing comes close, in terms of the abundance, variety and sheer beauty of the locations, and exploring them truly feels like embarking on an amazing journey to the top of Europe. I first enjoyed the Dolomites as a child, visiting them with my family; I then started exploring and photographing them in depth in 2017, and have returned every year for more since, often multiple times a year.

During this Workshop, I am looking forward to putting at your service all the years dedicated to exploring and photographing these incredible landscapes together with my extensive experience leading 80 Workshops, 5 of which on the Dolomites so far. Together we’ll let the Dolomites inspire us, and I’ll help you create your individual, unique photographs of some of the most stunning mountain landscapes in the World!

OVER 25 INSPIRING LOCATIONS | During our 8 days of Dolomites Photography Workshop, we’ll have over 25 locations available for you. Together we’ll photograph iconic locations such as the Cinque Torri, the Tre Cime di Lavaredo, Passo Giau, S. Giovanni in Ranui, Passo Erbe, the Odle’s range and more. As well, I am looking forward to bringing you to discover the Dolomites’ beautiful and serene hidden lakes, iconic mountain churches, huts, and more of the less explored and less photographed spots that make these UNESCO World Heritage landscapes a truly unique destination for landscape photography.

THE DOLOMITES + YOUR VISION | Whether we'll photograph iconic locations or more unexplored ones, you'll never go home with the same images as everyone else. Thanks to my knowledge of the locations, during our Dolomites Photography Workshop I’ll keep you away from the crowds and I’ll help you bring your vision to life photographing these unique, world-class mountain landscapes in your own original and personal way!

OCTOBER 6-13, 2024 | LIMITED TO 3 PARTICIPANTS

Follow the link for more information and to secure your seat:

https://www.vieribottazziniworkshops.com/product/the-dolomites-photography-workshop

See you in Italy in October 2024! Best regards,

Vieri

Last edited:

Vieri

Ladies & gentlemen, this Workshop is now Sold Out! Looking forward to meeting the group in October 2024, best regards

Vieri

Top Bottom