2022/10/20-26: CINQUE TERRE & TUSCANY PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP FALL 2022 (1) - ONE SEAT REOPENED!!

Vieri

WELCOME TO OUR CINQUE TERRE & TUSCANY PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP | Cinque Terre & Tuscany’s spectacular landscapes, ranging from picturesque villages and rough seascapes to serene rolling hills and medieval towns, are iconic and quintessentially Italian. I have been exploring Cinque Terre and Tuscany since childhood and have been photographing them intensively since 2014, dedicating them multiple visits a year. During this Workshop, I am looking forward to putting all the years dedicated to exploring and photographing these amazing locations together with my extensive experience leading over 55 Workshops at your service, to get inspired and create your original, personal photographs of Cinque Terre & Tuscany’s iconic landscapes!

OVER 30 INSPIRING LOCATIONS | During our 7 days of Cinque Terre & Tuscany Photography Workshop, we’ll have over 30 locations available to photograph. In Cinque Terre we’ll work on the rugged, spectacular villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola & Vernazza. In Tuscany we’ll photograph, among others, the beautiful, serene landscapes of Castel Boccale, Podere Belvedere, Poggio Covili, Podere Baccoleno, Podere Terrapille, the famous Val d’Orcia cypresses, and more, for a truly spectacular mix of iconic locations, iconic locations seen under a new perspective and less known, but not less beautiful, locations that truly embody the spirit of Tuscany & Cinque Terre.

BRING YOUR VISION TO LIFE | Whether we’ll photograph iconic locations or lesser known ones, don’t worry: you won’t go back home with the same images as everyone else! Thanks to my knowledge of the locations, during our Cinque Terre & Tuscany Photography Workshop I’ll keep you away from the crowds and I’ll help you bringing your vision to life photographing these iconic landscapes in your own original and personal way, rather than just replicate a list of shots that others did before you.

OCTOBER 20-26, 2022 | LIMITED TO 3 PARTICIPANTS

Follow the link for more information and to secure your seat:

https://www.vieribottazziniworkshops.com/product/cinque-terre-tuscany-photography-workshop

See you in Italy in October 2021! Best regards,

Vieri

Top Bottom