2024/11/03-10: GLENCOE & ISLE OF SKYE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP 2024 - SOLD OUT!

Vieri

WELCOME TO OUR GLENCOE & ISLE OF SKYE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP | The superb, powerful and inspiring landscapes of Glencoe & The Isle of Skye are iconic and quintessentially Scottish, and it’s very likely that when you think of Scotland the images coming to your mind are from either one of those locations. I felt in love with the stark, austere and moody beauty of Scotland when I first started exploring and photographing Glencoe & Skye in 2009, and I kept returning every year since, often multiple times a year.

During this Workshop, I am looking forward to putting at your service over a decade dedicated to exploring and photographing Glencoe and the Isle of Skye together with my extensive experience leading over 80 Workshops, 11 of which in Glencoe & Isle of Skye, to get inspired and create your original, unique photographs of these iconic Scottish landscapes. Even if you already been there before, seeing and photographing Glencoe and the Isle of Skye dusted in snow and under the most beautiful and soft winter light, or under the stormy skies of winter, will be a completely new and different experience
!

OVER 30 INSPIRING LOCATIONS | During our 8 days of Isle of Skye & Glencoe Photography Workshop, we’ll have over 25 locations available for you. In Glencoe we’ll work on spectacular vistas such as Buachaille Etive Mor, both from the most iconic viewpoints and from my own, secret spots, on the Three Sisters, on waterfalls, lochs and lochlans. On the Isle of Skye, we’ll work on iconic locations such as the Old Man of Storr, Neist Point, Elgol, the Quiraing, the Fairy Pool and more, and I'll bring you to discover less known locations that almost no other Workshop goes to.

GLENCOE & ISLE OF SKYE + YOUR VISION | Whether we'll photograph iconic locations or more unexplored ones, you'll never go home with the same images as everyone else. Thanks to my knowledge of the locations, during our Isle of Skye & Glencoe Photography Workshop I’ll keep you away from the crowds and I’ll help you bring your vision to life photographing these unique, unforgettable landscapes in your own original and personal way.

NOVEMBER 03-10, 2024 | LIMITED TO 3 PARTICIPANTS

Follow the link for more information and to secure your seat:

https://www.vieribottazziniworkshops.com/product/glencoe-isle-of-skye-photography-workshop

See you in Scotland in November 2024! Best regards,

Vieri

Last edited:

Vieri

Ladies & gentlemen, this Workshop is now Sold Out! Looking forward to meeting the group next year in November, and to working together on some of Scotland most incredible landscapes!

Best regards,

Vieri

Top Bottom