2025/09/24-30: ASTURIAS & NORTHERN SPAIN PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP 2025 - SOLD OUT!

Vieri

WELCOME TO OUR ASTURIAS & NORTHERN SPAIN PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP | Home of some of the most impressive seascapes I have ever seen, the coasts of Asturias & Northern Spain are a joyous and dramatic celebration of the majestic power of the sea. I have been exploring and photographing Asturias & Northern Spain since 2015. Not considering the Covid-19 induced stop I have been revisiting these incredible landscapes every year, often multiple times a year, and I never get tired to come back for more.

During this Workshop, I am looking forward to putting at your service all the years I dedicated to exploring and photographing Asturias & Northern Spain together with my extensive experience leading over 85 Workshops, 5 of which in Asturias & Northern Spain so far, to get inspired and create original, powerful photographs of these truly unique seascapes!

OVER 25 INSPIRING LOCATIONS | During our 7 days of Asturias & Northern Spain Photography Workshop, we’ll have over 25 locations available for you. Together we’ll photograph unforgettable locations such as Gaztelugatxe, Playa Barrika and more in the Basque Country, spectacular Asturias and Cantabria’s beaches like Playa de Gueirua, Playa Ballota, Playa de Buelna, Playa de Portizuelo, Playa de Campiecho and more, up to the stunning As Catedrais in Galicia. Besides photographing the most iconic Northern Spain’s seascapes, thanks to my knowledge of these coasts we will make our way to some incredible spots, wading into the sea if necessary (always in complete safety, of course!) to create images that very few other photographers ever made.

ASTURIAS & NORTHERN SPAIN + YOUR VISION | Whether we'll photograph iconic locations or more unexplored ones, you'll never go home with the same images as everyone else. Thanks to my knowledge of the locations, during our Asturias & Northern Spain Photography Workshop I’ll keep you away from the crowds and I’ll help you bring your vision to life photographing these truly unique and epic seascapes in your own original and personal way!

SEPTEMBER 24-30, 2025 | LIMITED TO 3 PARTICIPANTS

Follow the link for more information and to secure your seat:

https://www.vieribottazziniworkshops.com/product/asturias-northern-spain-photography-workshop

See you in Spain in September 2025! Best regards,

Vieri

Last edited:

Vieri

Ladies & gentlemen, this Workshop is now Sold Out, see you in Spain in September 2025! Best regards,

Vieri

Top Bottom