A Pastel Morning

AlanLichty

Sometimes you get a really nice sunrise and in your efforts to capture the best of it are too focused on the primary color show and not the interesting side shows that may also be present. This was one of those mornings a year ago at Harris Beach and when I did stop to turn around discovered that there were some really compelling pastels offering up a very different view.

HBSP-Sunrise012122-2a.jpg

C&C always welcome.

JimFox

Staff member
Love the pastels. It's not nuclear, but it can still be as pleasing when the pastels turn up like this. A very nice reflection off the ground is really sweet too.

AlanLichty

Love the pastels. It's not nuclear, but it can still be as pleasing when the pastels turn up like this. A very nice reflection off the ground is really sweet too.
Thanks Jim - nuclear was off to the left of this scene which is why I almost missed this scene.

This is really nice
Thanks Ben.

Give me pastels any day if it is this nice. Really nice image.
Thanks Jameel - I actually had both nuclear and pastels so I didn't have to choose one or the other. I have posted a couple from the view to the left but not the pastels before now.

AlanLichty

Alan,
I like scenes like these...the often missed type. Very nicely captured.
Thanks Sunny - its easy to overlook scenes like this when you have a primary color show in another direction but this seemed worth a few shots of its own while the soft colors lasted.

Top Bottom