Adirondack Summer Splendor 2020

Dean

So I made it up to the Adirondacks to meet Bart for a quick run around the park literally all 6 million acres :) We had an awesome time as usual and got lucky with conditions. It's a really beautiful location in just about any time of the year and we are fortunate to have it at our disposal. I highly recommend a visit if you're anywhere close. I hope you remain vigilant, safe, and sound this thing is not yet over! All comments welcome and thanks for viewing regards Dean
#1 Blue Ridge Falls
_28A0170-Edit.jpg

#2 Raquette Lake
_28A0087-2-Edit-Edit-2.jpg

#3 Raquette Lake
_28A0054-3-Edit.jpg

#4 Connery Pond and Whiteface Mt. (Yes that Whiteface from the Lake Placid Olympics)
_28A0218-Edit.jpg

#5 Moonset on the Ausable River
_28A0259-Edit.jpg

Last edited:

JimFox

Staff member
So awesome Dean! You and Bart had a great time it looks like! My favorites are #3 and 5.

Dean

Thanks, everybody I appreciate you taking the time to look and comment regards Dean

Bart Carrig

Dean, great collection, and it was a great trip. We did cover some territory. And it was a great time, as always.

Those clouds in the b/w #3, so powerful and beautiful.

Bart

Dave Johnston

Another great set. As every time I see yours and Bart's pictures from up there, I envy you. I really need to arrange another trip some time.

Dave

Amy Earl

4, 1, and 3, in that order. So beautiful! I went to college in upstate NY but somehow never made it down to the Adirondacks, how did that happen 🤦‍♀️

Dean

I live in VT now and would be keen to meet up if you guys do another trip up here this fall.
Amy.. we go all the time so will let you know.... there will definitely be a trip in the fall !
Where did you go to school, I went to Oswego :)

Amy Earl

Amy.. we go all the time so will let you know.... there will definitely be a trip in the fall !
Where did you go to school, I went to Oswego :)
Excellent! That will be so fun. I went to St. Lawrence in Canton, NY.

Top Bottom