Alien Harvest

JimFox

Staff member
One of the cool aspects of IR photography is how it can turn our landscapes into alien landscapes. This one is from Miller Farms in Colorado, I was out there around Halloween with the grandkids to pick up pumpkins and other vegetables. I only took the IR camera on this day so I could focus on using it.

Nikon D7100 converted to 590nm IR

All comments are welcome,

Jim

_DSC1834_dw.jpg

AlanLichty

I always wondered where blue corn comes from 😁

You can tell that aliens own this farm 'cuz they can levitate the tractors and don't need to pump up the tires.........

JimFox

Staff member
I always wondered where blue corn comes from 😁

You can tell that aliens own this farm 'cuz they can levitate the tractors and don't need to pump up the tires.........
Ha ha.

Its really cool at Miller Farms. They have 2 rows of tractors, some dating back to the very early 1900's. So its fun to walk around them and look at them. It's not a museum, but it's quite historically interesting I thought.

Trent Watts

Oh man it makes me old. I grew up working on those kinds of tractors. They just didn't have the blue hue these ones do.😀
It does make for an interesting image Jim.

JimFox

Staff member
Oh man it makes me old. I grew up working on those kinds of tractors. They just didn't have the blue hue these ones do.😀
It does make for an interesting image Jim.
Ha ha. The blue ones have special powers left from the Aliens I think as the every time the grandkids sat on one, they seemed to get these bursts of energy. :)

Thanks Trent.

Top Bottom