Barn in the morning sun

Dean

I love what you did with the grass.. I have the same exact thoughts as Jim, having the whole barn would have really raised this up a notch.

JimFox

Staff member
Awesome work Joe! This is the art we have been missing while you were on an extended vacation. You were missed!

I like the tone, the foreground grasses really are a great lead in to this one.

Jameel Hyder

Staff member
Nice work. Love the processing and the conversion. Don't mind the clipped barn, would be better to include but doesn't impact the image much.

Joe Colozzo

Good processing and I love that grass in the foreground.
You did a really nice job with the B&W processing with this one. Keeping the foreground grasses in focus helps this composition a lot.
I really like this, Joe. Welcome back. We have missed you.
Very nice shot Joe!
Thank you all for al the kind words, your a great group and have been missed!!!

Joe Colozzo

Nicely processed. I want to see the whole barn though, was there something on the right you didn't want to include?
I love what you did with the grass.. I have the same exact thoughts as Jim, having the whole barn would have really raised this up a notch.
I had to make a decision on importance on this crop. I should have shot both ways to compare later but I was fool hearted and didn't. My main goal was to keep the grass(wheat) in the forground the main target and off the the right was the corner of the field , so I did my best to exclude the missing area of grass. Changing angles didn't help much either. But without a doubt you made a great point and I appreciate it, I just wish I took that second shot so I could know for sure if I made the right choice.

Thank you for your help

Joe Colozzo

Awesome work Joe! This is the art we have been missing while you were on an extended vacation. You were missed!

I like the tone, the foreground grasses really are a great lead in to this one.
Thank you Jim, You are always to kind to me. I do get intimidated by the high caliber Photographers here and needed a little seperation to keep from getting frustrated. I Do Like the peole here, a very friendly group.

JimFox

Staff member
Thank you Jim, You are always to kind to me. I do get intimidated by the high caliber Photographers here and needed a little seperation to keep from getting frustrated. I Do Like the peole here, a very friendly group.
Joe, I don't want to try and rank or rate anyone, but I am totally honest when I say that you have nothing to be ashamed of, or to feel you are less of a photographer. In fact I find your photography extremely inspiring, and I am sure others feel the same way.

Top Bottom