Bedfords.com - 2018

BarryHamilton

Founding Member
Barrys Card IMG_8223_dw.jpg

As some of you may remember, in late August I took a position with Bedford Camera and Video. We are a full service supplier of all kinds of photo gear. From cameras and lenses to flashes and lighting equipment, memory, batteries, cases and backpacks, printing services, drones, gimbals and much more. We have 7 brick and mortar locations (Little Rock, Fort Smith, Rogers, Fayetteville, Tulsa, Oklahoma City and Springfield) and a nationwide E-store.

Please check us out.

I recently got encouragement and approval to offer members of FocalWorld the following:

For any order placed through Bedfords.com, in the check-out, enter the code 'FOCALWORLD' and you will receive 5% off the current price.

We match bona fide internet pricing; BHPhoto, Adorama, etc.

Any orders exceeding $200 will also get free shipping in the lower 48.

Thanks very much for your consideration,

Barry

Last edited:

Zeph

Bedford is lucky to have someone like you Barry, you are knowledgeable, honorable and a great resource for either the novice or pro. Just don't spend the whole paycheck on gear:)

BarryHamilton

Founding Member
Bedford is lucky to have someone like you Barry, you are knowledgeable, honorable and a great resource for either the novice or pro. Just don't spend the whole paycheck on gear:)
A constant source of temptation, Zeph, for sure!!!

BarryHamilton

Founding Member
I just learned today that the 5DIV will get a special price starting Monday, and if memory serves, will only last a week or so. For those who want the resolution and dynamic range in a great camera (it's what I use!) but don't want to go small with the EOS R, it'll be a great deal, and you will still get the 5% with the code!!!!

BarryHamilton

Founding Member
The main thing I'm after is the CPL adapter for the EOS-R. I'm not sure when it will hit the streets.
Yeah, that and the adapter with the adjustment ring. We don't know either!! :mad:
Have you already acquired the R? What do you think about it?
If I wasn't so happy with the 5DIV I'd be looking hard at the R!

Kyle Jones

Yeah, that and the adapter with the adjustment ring. We don't know either!! :mad:
Have you already acquired the R? What do you think about it?
If I wasn't so happy with the 5DIV I'd be looking hard at the R!
I'm enjoying it so far. It's my new night camera and is fun to use. I've written up some thoughts in the Canon forum if you want to take a look.

BarryHamilton

Founding Member
Just a bump to remind everyone of the extra 5% discount you can get at bedfords.com for your new or used gear purchases. Just mention FocalWorld in the comments/discount code box at check out to get the 5%.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Top Bottom