Best of 2020

pepper

2020 wasn't my best year for getting out and taking photos due to work related issues. but i did buy a new wildlife kit early in the year and made it out to my local refuge as often as possible.

#1 this was my first time seeing the fox kits at the refuge, and i had the gear to get close enough without scaring them off.
49954699897_c0fd1a92eb_o.jpg

#2 also found this adult fox on the refuge bringing a take out home to the kits.
50060598362_643e0bb712_o.jpg

#3 and then there were egrets and herons when the foxes were hiding. this was my favorite bird shot of the year.
50216451756_38b6be797a_o.jpg

#4 one from vacation. i'd been wanting to shoot some woodlands for while and this worked for me.
50485600352_60a1f4ab7e_o.jpg

#5 a beaver at the refuge. it was the first time i'd seen them there.
50511657961_59270771bb_o.jpg

#6 horses from the tetons. this is probably my favorite shot of the year because of how the aspens lit up at golden hour and how crap the sky was..
50552419603_b981d0fa87_o.jpg

#7 and another fox shot. cause you can never have too many foxes.
50553242071_1c6bed1b1b_o.jpg

Last edited:

AlanLichty

I like them all but found myself gravitating to the same groups of shots Ben flagged - 2, 3, 6, and 7. Very nice work with the wildlife.

JimFox

Staff member
Wow!!! Decide work getting in the way of your camera, you sure got some real winners!!! My favorites are #6, 7 and 5.

Alisa

All whe wildlife did it for me they are all so beautiful!! the last fox and the hoses have to be my favorite!!

pepper

I like them all but found myself gravitating to the same groups of shots Ben flagged - 2, 3, 6, and 7. Very nice work with the wildlife.
Wow!!! Decide work getting in the way of your camera, you sure got some real winners!!! My favorites are #6, 7 and 5.
Nice set of images. - I like them all with special nod to 3, 6 and 7
All are nice but I especially love those horses
Lovely fox images, but the light with those horses is just stunning!
You sure managed to get some excellent shots in 2020....they are all fantastic! 👏 👏 👏
All whe wildlife did it for me they are all so beautiful!! the last fox and the hoses have to be my favorite!!
Nice, I like the fox shots best
thanks everyone, much appreciated.

Mike Lewis

Staff Member
I have to agree, based on your results you never can have enough foxes! :) I find this to be a great set, with #1 and #2 standing out, and also #3 with exquisite light.

Jim Dockery

Nice shots. I love fox pics and yours are great, #1 is beautiful, and the next is a great action shot. I'm with you though on your favorite of the horses. I hope you make a nice print of this - a big canvas would work well.

Top Bottom