Best of 2020

Alisa

Hi I am late to posting my 2020 Best of. Here are some of my favorites over the year! It was had to choose 10... I had a good year of getting out to photograph hoping 2021 will be the same even though I am off to a slow start.

#1 UT, Skyview I just loved the detail and the light on this morning sunrise.
D85_8977.jpg

#2 Dandelion - I just felt inspired by the detail and wanted to bring out the detail of the beautiful plant.
D85_9971.jpg

#3 Dandelion - I just felt inspired by the detail and wanted to bring out the detail of the beautiful plant.
D85_9982.jpg

#4 Hummingbird - we had a few visitors at my mothers house this fall! This was a challenge but fun to watch!
D85_2698.jpg

#5 my reason for so many trips to Grand Teton! All these trips made me appreciate bears so much more!
D85_4559-denoise-clear.jpg

#6 - Colorado sunflower field! These are always nice to visit. When they were in bloom we had sever large wildfires burning here in
CO, I had a friend who led me about these fields. When I asked if he was going to photograph them he said no because you couldn't
see the mountains... I think this added to make some drama to some beautiful fields.
D85_3483.jpg

#7 - Fall in SW CO! Ridgway area. I was inspired by some trees I passed. Funny thing is I never did photograph the trees
instead the road caught my eye with the beautiful fall color!
D85_5126.jpg

#8 Aspen Leafs get me all the time! My focus was the leaf but not just one more isolate the whole branch.
D85_5525.jpg

#9 - Also fall in SW CO - I really loved the layers here. Love the drama of the rocks!
D85_5420.jpg

#10 Geminids Meteor shower Abbott Church East of Denver. I haven't photographed a meteor
shower before! So, While Jim was here in CO we went out to this church!

Abbott 2 vertical FWcopy.jpg
o

JimFox

Staff member
Very nice work Alisa! It's great seeing this variety of photography. And you aren't too late to the party yet because I still haven't posted my Best of 2020. I guess I am pulling up the rear. :)

Of course all of these are great, but I like to pick out some of them that stand out, at least for me. So I will go with #1,2, 7, 9 and 10 as my favorites of your best. :)

Alisa

Very nice work Alisa! It's great seeing this variety of photography. And you aren't too late to the party yet because I still haven't posted my Best of 2020. I guess I am pulling up the rear. :)

Of course all of these are great, but I like to pick out some of them that stand out, at least for me. So I will go with #1,2, 7, 9 and 10 as my favorites of your best. :)
Thanks Jim! It’s always nice to see what stands out! Can’t wait to see your best of!

Jeffrey

Oh my, what a wonderful collection, Alisa. Congrats on such a productive year. More to come in 2021..

Mike Lewis

Staff Member
Lovely stuff! I like #3 - getting an interesting macro of plants so far eludes me but you definitely succeeded with this one. #6 is a cool shot, and I think I know exactly where that was taken, and unfortunately, about when it was taken too. Great to have those fires behind us. #7 is a very nice composition with some great color too. And I recall raving about how awesome #10 was when you originally posted it - great to see it here again - just love that capture, one of my favorites of the 2020 Geminids meteor shower I have seen anywhere.

ML

Jim Dockery

Very nice, like Jim F said you have a real variety here. I really like the bear shot with that youngster giving you a look.

Top Bottom