Best of 2021

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
1. Utah Lake ice.

210130-16944-5DS R.jpg

2. Mt Timpanogoes from the Squaw Peak Road. Taken during a time lapse.

210220-19478-5DS R.jpg

3. Marlboro Point.

210507-24616-R5.jpg

4, Silver Lake Flats early spring.

210524-24922-R5.jpg

5. Fish Springs NWR.

210910-26370-R5.jpg

6. American Fork River.
210524-24938-R5.jpg

7. Panarama Point The Maze

210926-26662-R5 A.jpg

8. Millard camp The Maze, overlooking Green River.

210929-26869-R5.jpg

9. My Timpanogoes fall take from Mill Canyon Ridge

211006-27022-R5.jpg

10. Wasatch Fall taken from the Alpine Loop Summit.
211006-27038-R5.jpg

JimFox

Staff member
Hey Ben! These are awesome. I will come back and pick out my favorites, but right now I am starving and my brain has turned to mush after spending 3 hours going through all of my threads here to download all of my photos from this year. I will sort through them later too, but I need food first. :)

JimFox

Staff member
Okay Ben, my bnrain is back functioning! Well, kind of.... :)

You have a very nice selection of Top 10 shots, I was thinking I would see something from the Maze area among them. My favorites here are #3, 4 and 6. Those really stand out to me.

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
What grand collection of location & color! I have not spent enough time in the SW!
It's a great place.

Nice work Ben. You got a lot of beautiful skys, but living in UT it comes with the territory.
We do get a lot of great sky's

Nice collection Ben - lots of color in these images.
Color is my thing.

Nice collection - you had a pretty good year for photos.
Thanks Alan, I had a hard time finding 10 to show, a couple of these could have been left out.

Hey Ben! These are awesome. I will come back and pick out my favorites, but right now I am starving and my brain has turned to mush after spending 3 hours going through all of my threads here to download all of my photos from this year. I will sort through them later too, but I need food first. :)
Okay Ben, my bnrain is back functioning! Well, kind of.... :)

You have a very nice selection of Top 10 shots, I was thinking I would see something from the Maze area among them. My favorites here are #3, 4 and 6. Those really stand out to me.
Thanks Jim, I do have a couple Maze images here, but overall, my Maze images were not well received. It's a great place to see in person, but hard to capture in an image.

Kyle Jones

Great work Ben. It is really hard for me to pick favorites here since they all have a lot to like. I'll go with 4, 8 and 9. 4 is just my kind of scene with the light, mountains and reflections. 8 has a really nice combination of elements and the sky is fantastic. 9 also has a great sky to go with that great fall color.

Timmeh

Excellent set Ben! These definitely have your signature style, and I'm really happy to be reminded of #9. It's a really excellent image.

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
Great work Ben. It is really hard for me to pick favorites here since they all have a lot to like. I'll go with 4, 8 and 9. 4 is just my kind of scene with the light, mountains and reflections. 8 has a really nice combination of elements and the sky is fantastic. 9 also has a great sky to go with that great fall color.
Thanks Kyle glad you liked them and thanks for sharing your favorites, that is always helpful.

Excellent set Ben! These definitely have your signature style, and I'm really happy to be reminded of #9. It's a really excellent image.
Thanks Tim, I am glad you see as style here, I am flattered.

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
I like them all Ben. It continues to amaze me just how different USA scenes are from what I usually see. Ken
Thanks Ken, it's a big country with lots of varied geology. I live at 4,500 feet and have an 11,752 mountain visible from my deck. The deserts are about 200 miles away and the Tetons about 250. But I don't have anything like your gorgeous waterfalls and terrain.

Top Bottom