Best of 2022

Jeffrey

Giving this a go. Still not sure about the picks, but I think they'll do. Enjoy..

1. Seven Chinstrap Penguins in Antarctica.
sevenchinstraps1.jpg

2. Collapsed roof of a huge steel tank, Grytviken Whaling Station, South Georgia Island.
bigtankrust.JPG

3. Bentonite formations between Cowdung Road and Skyline Overlook.
cowdung-dronepano4.jpeg

4. Yellowstone Red Fox:
yfox1.jpg

5. Yellowstone Bison, coming at ya...
bisongroup1.jpg

6. Sunrise through dead frozen trees.
yellowmotion1.jpg

7. Full Moon sunrise over Whitney Crest.
whitneyglowmoon-Pano.jpg

8. Morocco Man.
towerman1.jpg

9. The Sahara.
dunesunrise2.jpg

10. Panamint Valley Mudcracks.
mudcracltracks2.jpg

JimFox

Staff member
Jeffrey, you have had a whirl wind type of year! I think you have photographs from each of the Continents?

Its' really hard to pick favorites, especially when each of these is National Geographic worthy. But I will go with #4, 5 and 8

Mike Lewis

Staff Member
Such a strong set, just about impossible to pick a favorite. For me I find #2 strangely compelling, #3 is a really cool view, #4 is a very special wildlife capture, #7 is a perfectly exposed view of a fantastic landscape with knock your socks off light, and #9 is a great intimate scene of a remote and mysterious place.

ML

Kyle Jones

As always a wonderful set of images Jeffrey! If I'm picking favorites I'd go with 4, 5, 7 and 8, but I could make a case for any of them. I do love the fox and keep hoping to capture one myself. I remember when you shared Morocco man and the subject and lighting are just so nice.

Giving this a go. Still not sure about the picks, but I think they'll do. Enjoy..

1. Seven Chinstrap Penguins in Antarctica.
View attachment 55204

2. Collapsed roof of a huge steel tank, Grytviken Whaling Station, South Georgia Island.
View attachment 55205

3. Bentonite formations between Cowdung Road and Skyline Overlook.
View attachment 55206

4. Yellowstone Red Fox:
View attachment 55207

5. Yellowstone Bison, coming at ya...
View attachment 55208

6. Sunrise through dead frozen trees.
View attachment 55209

7. Full Moon sunrise over Whitney Crest.
View attachment 55210

8. Morocco Man.
View attachment 55211

9. The Sahara.
View attachment 55212

10. Panamint Valley Mudcracks.
View attachment 55213
Jeffery, you got such wide range of scenearies, each one is a master work, love the $1, $5, $7, $9

Oliver

Sunny Sra

Jeffrey,
Thanks for sharing such a diverse set of photographs. All seem to be good adventure.

Have a healthy and adventurous 2023!

Top Bottom