Central Garden Pathway

larryj

This is the central garden pathway at the Garden of the God and leads to the largest concentration of the beautiful red rock structures. There are lots of other interesting part of the garden, but this is the not to miss place as well as the famous balanced rock. The smoke and clouds were still an issue yesterday and I am never deterred by bad weather or atmospheric conditions and will waste film with abandon. I actually kind of like this image! ;)

AlanLichty

"Waste film with abandon"? I prefer using/reusing bytes myself :)

This is a neat place. The only time I have seen it was on TV when they were running pro bicycle races through the park.

larryj

"Waste film with abandon"? I prefer using/reusing bytes myself :)

This is a neat place. The only time I have seen it was on TV when they were running pro bicycle races through the park.
Sorry Alan, a throw back to my film days, I still think in terms of old school terms!
I plan to go back down after the smoke is gone and do justice to this beautiful park. :cool:

JimFox

Staff member
I think this is great Larry!

Actually one benefit of the clouds and the smoke, is it really helps to isolate the red rocks. Without that, depending on your angle you could have the city of Colorado Springs in the background.

So these conditions I think were actually good!

Top Bottom