Chefchaouen

Jeffrey

The old section of this small Moroccan town of Chefchaouen is bathed in a theme of blue. Along with the hand-made style of architecture, the blue makes it a fascinating area. I had plenty of time to explore, especially real early before the streets and alleys get crowded. In the final image, the 'old' part of town is to the rear right, built into the hillsides.

chefchoeuensteps1.jpg

chefchoeuenrailing1.jpg

chefcheounwoman1.jpg

chefchoeuensteps2.jpg

chefchouenpano1.jpg

AlanLichty

What a fascinating place to shoot - looks like you had a lot of fun with it. I love #1 and #4 with the stairs that make me want to walk up to see where they go.

JimFox

Staff member
Wow Jeffrey! What an amazing place! #2 and 4 are my favorites. But I also really like the last one helping to put it all in perspective.

Kurt Harrigan

I like what you did with the second shot in this series. It looks like you had pretty diffused light while you were there. Did that make it easier or harder to get descriptive images?

Jeffrey

I like what you did with the second shot in this series. It looks like you had pretty diffused light while you were there. Did that make it easier or harder to get descriptive images?
Yes, most of the best light was real early before there was any direct sun. Diffused light is always easier to manage.

Top Bottom