Connectivity Issues - 2021/01/11

JimFox

Staff member
As most of you have probably noticed we are having connectivity issues with FocalWorld.

Our Hosting server has been having issues since Sunday. I just got off the phone with one of the technicians and they will be looking into this again, as obviously the issue is ongoing. It appears FocalWorld can still be accessed, I know I am sometimes getting a brief warning screen that the page can't load when clicking on a menu or especially in the gallery, but then a split second later without touching anything the page loads.

I apologize for the inconvenience and please bear with us. Hopefully it's not too much of a pain and I hope the technicians get this resolved fully today.

Jim

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
I have been getting the same message and then it loads. Sometimes I don't get all the replies in a post. But usually I can refresh. Do you suppose we are overloading the server with Videos :mad:

Jameel Hyder

Staff member
I got into the same state I was a while ago when I couldn't post, reply or 'like' a post from my phone. Last time I had to delete all the browser data including cookies to get back to a working state. This time I just tried delete site data for focalworld and I am now back to a working state. Not sure what the issue is.

JimFox

Staff member
I got into the same state I was a while ago when I couldn't post, reply or 'like' a post from my phone. Last time I had to delete all the browser data including cookies to get back to a working state. This time I just tried delete site data for focalworld and I am now back to a working state. Not sure what the issue is.
Hey Jameel, I had to delete all of my Safaria Cookies on my iphone today as I could do everything but reply to a post on my phone. I don't know if that's related to this connectivity issue since deleting all of my cookies solved the problem. The iphone seemed more like a "Feature" issue being blocked, at least for me.

On the computer though it's totally different issue, Replying isn't a problem, it's just the browser is having connection issues at times with photos or thumbnails not always loading and I was getting an error screen.

JimFox

Staff member
Let me know if anyone is having issues.... @AlanLichty :)

Bugs seem to like you Alan, so I hope it's better now. I heard back from the tech that they found some connectivity problems and solved them. If anyone is still having issues let me know so I can let them know. So far it seems fine to me.

Top Bottom