'Coon Playing 'Possum

MonikaC

I heard my dog barking outside the back door yesterday with the kind of bark that let me know that there was an animal there. I went out to look and a raccoon was perched in a tree. I went out front to where my vehicle was parked to get my camera, which standardly has the 70-200mm lens mounted & shot the 1st shot. Then went back into the house to get my 150-600mm and found that the raccoon had flipped upside down. It stayed that was for at least 45 minutes before it finally left. I think it's the culprit that ate all my tomatoes........

upright-raccoonNoiseSharpColorEfexCrop.gif

RacoonBetterUpsideDownNoseBW.gif

RacoonCloserNoiseBW.gif

JimFox

Staff member
Great shots! Awesome work Monika. It's kind of a silly Racoon to be upside down that long, but Racoons are kind of crazy like that.

My sister had racoons eat all of her koi fish also, down here in SoCal.

Eric Gofreed

He looks like the tomato-eating thief to me. Does he have a friend named Tonto, silver bullets, or a white horse? If not, why wear a mask?

MonikaC

He looks like the tomato-eating thief to me. Does he have a friend named Tonto, silver bullets, or a white horse? If not, why wear a mask?
He's being very careful to not get Covid........or the 'flu. Wait, I think he left a "Z" on the tree........

Top Bottom