Couple of Wrecks

Graeme F

Back from an excursion to Wexford county and came across across two ship wrecks. Took them with the 590m IR Camera (5dM2). Sky was a solid grey - typical Irish weather.

wreck1.jpg

AlanLichty

Both are quite unique and I like them. The rotting timbers in the first one look nice poking out of the vegetation and the seaweeds in the second one almost look like a gaping mouth.

JimFox

Staff member
Hey Graeme,

Both are such cool images! #1 is my favorite, I like how it's almost fading off on the right side, like this was an old negative you dug up.

With #2, I love all of the detail, and the moss or whatever that is hanging from the hull of that old wreck. And I shouldn't talk, because my skies are never as nicely converted as Alan's or Jameel's, but the color cast in the sky seems off? I am wondering if it shouldn't have still ended up being a shade of gray? Not sure at all, but that's the only question I had with that one.

Amy Nelson

Awesome shots Graeme, I really love the BNW with the sky replacement, I would have never know if you didn't disclose it.

JimFox

Staff member
Graeme… Graeme… Graeme… you have been quite the naughty boy!

Fortunately for you the results look awesome, so you will get off with just a tsk… tsk.. this time… ;)

Top Bottom