Fall Colors 2021 - Meet ups

JimFox

Staff member
As most of us are getting back out into the world, hopefully the Delta variant of Covid slows down and doesn't put a damper on fall colors.

I plan on a few days in SW Colorado the end of Sept, and then the first 2 weeks in October in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan. I don't have exact dates, but @TimMc and I have talked about meeting up when I am in the midwest. If anyone else is in that area and wants to meet up to go photograph, please let me know.

Please add your own Fall Color plans here, so maybe we can get some more FocalWorld meetups going.

TimMc

Supporting Member
Jim, I checked all the U.P. Webcams I could find with the idea of a trip next week. Color is at best minimal to almost nonexistent . This year looks really hard to predict for fall color. Any idea when you might be in the Midwest ?

JimFox

Staff member
Jim, I checked all the U.P. Webcams I could find with the idea of a trip next week. Color is at best minimal to almost nonexistent . This year looks really hard to predict for fall color. Any idea when you might be in the Midwest ?
Hey Tim, sorry for the late reply.

I have family commitments back there from Oct 1 to the 9th. I will be free outside of those dates. Depending on the fall colors I can leave Colorado to head maybe the 27th or 28th and we could meet up along the way. But I will have the most free time and flexibility after the 9th.

TimMc

Supporting Member
I may get up for a waterfall run this week, but right now my best guess for good color would be after the 9th. I am looking at a trip out east, but probably not until the end of October, if it happens at all. Come when it's good for you and hopefully we meet up.

JimFox

Staff member
I may get up for a waterfall run this week, but right now my best guess for good color would be after the 9th. I am looking at a trip out east, but probably not until the end of October, if it happens at all. Come when it's good for you and hopefully we meet up.
Sounds good! I am looking forwarding to getting together.

Top Bottom