Friday's Focus - 2019/12/19 - Minimalism

JimFox

Staff member
The Focus this Friday is on Minimalism!

So find your Minimalistic Landscape photos and post them here in this Thread.

I will start with one from a month ago that I got from an early snow storm in Colorado just north of Denver. It's a farmers field with the visibility being obscured by the snow storm.

Jim

_A648606_dw.jpg

JimFox

Staff member
We’re on the island of Methana in Greece Jim parked on the Pier. Up at the crack of dawn again this morning for another stunning sunrise. Love this life.
Greece has always sounded like such a cool place to visit. You definitely are living the good life. I was able to early retire in my early 50's so I have a taste of what you are living, but just a poor man's taste... :eek: This next year I hope to be able to get a larger van like a Sprinter or Transit and build out the inside to make it livable, and then I hope to spend at least half of the year on the road, but here in the US.

Terry Farrow

Greece has always sounded like such a cool place to visit. You definitely are living the good life. I was able to early retire in my early 50's so I have a taste of what you are living, but just a poor man's taste... :eek: This next year I hope to be able to get a larger van like a Sprinter or Transit and build out the inside to make it livable, and then I hope to spend at least half of the year on the road, but here in the US.
Sounds like a plan Jim, we also retired early and took to the road, we love the freedom travelling around Europe has given us.
Good luck in turning your dream into a reality.

Top Bottom