From behind the jagged rocks

Graeme F

Supporting Member
Thats an incredible location and I love the colour contrasts. Is this close to home or abit of a roadtrip?

AlanLichty

Interesting variant on the usual views. I like the varied stratigraphy angles of the rocks that frame the river in this view.

Is this vantage point still accessible in light of the overlook getting upgraded for tour bus traffic?

Jameel Hyder

Staff member
Thats an incredible location and I love the colour contrasts. Is this close to home or abit of a roadtrip?
Thanks Graeme. It is not close for me, I have to cross atleast four states to get there. I normally take a flight to either Salt Lake City or Las Vegas and drive from there.

Interesting variant on the usual views. I like the varied stratigraphy angles of the rocks that frame the river in this view.

Is this vantage point still accessible in light of the overlook getting upgraded for tour bus traffic?
Thanks Alan. I don't believe you can get to where I was standing to take this image now. It is fenced.

Great composition with the curve of the rocks and lines therein leading to the curving river.
Thanks Jim.

I really like the different take on this view very nice!
Thanks Alisa

Debbie Stahre

WOW! You people have such dramatic scenery to shoot out there. I've never made it west of Penn. or NY.. I've enjoyed seeing everyone's landscapes...

Jameel Hyder

Staff member
WOW! You people have such dramatic scenery to shoot out there. I've never made it west of Penn. or NY.. I've enjoyed seeing everyone's landscapes...
Thanks Debbie. Yes the southwest and the west coast has some very interesting scenery. However the east coast is no slouch esp. when it comes to fall colors and coastal scenes.

lionking

Love the flow here, very well composed, i wish the FG was a bit more subtle, and the river/valley a bit more prominent...
Cheers.

Top Bottom