Good friends

Panther

That really turned out beautiful Doug, Love those Horses and Setting !!!

Well Done, Take Care, Be Safe,
CK

DougW

Thanks Craig - Thanks Ben! These two were clearly loved and spoiled. When we came up to the fence to see if we might get a picture, they came running up, apparently expecting petting and hoping for a snack. :)

JimFox

Staff member
So awesome! Great IR work with these horses Doug. That’s an awesome pair you found.

DougW

Thanks everyone!!!

And yes Jameel. Color swapping of these clouds produced an odd looking blue hue so I desaturated. Depends on the image where sometimes color swapping gives a nice sky but other times, I think it looks better desaturated and this is done to taste where on some images, only partially desaturate. Also, Photoshop had gotten impressive with sky replacement but this is the original sky.

JimFox

Staff member
Hey Doug, as I was traveling today from Death Valley up to Mono Lake, I passed through Bishop on 395. There is a place just south of town with a little ranch, a tree and sometimes horses. There was horses out there today. So I stopped and took a few shots of them in IR as I thought about this cool shot. Mine probably won’t look as good as this, but you inspired me to shoot it in IR, and not just regular color.

DougW

Very cool Jim! Can't wait to see your images with the horses. Death Valley and Mono Lake? That some great territory for a camera. :)

JimFox

Staff member
Very cool Jim! Can't wait to see your images with the horses. Death Valley and Mono Lake? That some great territory for a camera. :)
Thanks Doug! It certainly is awesome there. I am posting my horses in a minute. Not as good as this one of yours I think, but this one did inspire me as I was shooting and processing.

Top Bottom