Hessian Lake

AlanLichty

Nice one to find lurking in your stash - I love the reflections on the water and the contrast between the rock face and the fall leaves. Delightful comp.

JimFox

Staff member
Hey Joe,

This is really cool, and what a great one to find in your stash. You got some pretty cool light to work with in this.

Joe Colozzo

Nice one to find lurking in your stash - I love the reflections on the water and the contrast between the rock face and the fall leaves. Delightful comp.
Thank you very much
This is a great find. I am sorry you won't be getting out this fall.
Thank you Ben
It's fun to find god images lurking in your archives, un-processed.
very much so and thank you
i like the mix of evergreens and orange deciduous trees. glad you found this one to share with us.
Thank you Pepper
Hey Joe,

This is really cool, and what a great one to find in your stash. You got some pretty cool light to work with in this.
Congrats on the Daily Featured Photo Joe!

@Joe Colozzo
Thank you Jim, It's very appreciated:)

Dean

Joe, really sweet shot.. Harriman is peaking right now in case you find a way to get out.
Congrats on the DFP
Regards,
Dean

Amy Earl

Really beautiful image. Love the vivid color and contrast that immediately grabs your eye on the right side and then the way the eye is led to the misty area in the back left. Nice find!

Joe Colozzo

Another beautiful image Joe...keep looking back ;)
Thank you so much and I'll try. 😁
The reflection creates a nice anchor to the image. And great colors as well.
Thank you Jameel👍
Joe, really sweet shot.. Harriman is peaking right now in case you find a way to get out.
Congrats on the DFP
Regards,
Dean
Thank you Dean! It will have to wait until next year , I am not mobile at the moment and thanks for the heads up though. I'll check it out next fall.
I’d like to go paddle boarding there. nice shot.
Thank you Jim, Did you see them back there? or do you just like Paddle boats?:)
Really beautiful image. Love the vivid color and contrast that immediately grabs your eye on the right side and then the way the eye is led to the misty area in the back left. Nice find!
Thank you very Much Amy

Top Bottom