I am only doing test flights from now on

AlanLichty

I like the view and the sky palette in the first image - interesting venue. I might be inclined to grab the stamp tool for the green lens flare in the lower left if this were my shot.

Jameel Hyder

Staff member
Really like the first image. In addition to Alan's suggestion, I'd also suggest cropping some from the left to lose the partial structure.

JimFox

Staff member
I am glad to see you got it flying okay Tim! That's good news. Is that a local park by your house?

BlackRockArt

My drone got a battery replacement and out of way too much caution I made the first flight in my training/safe park area. Then the sun and sky turned magical

View attachment 49135

View attachment 49136

View attachment 49137

and the third party battery worked just fine after DJI threw a hissy fit and downloaded new system software.
Tim, the first one is great.

With drones I find myself using ND filters a lot; unlike photos taken on the ground, most time I point the lens downwards.

Oliver

TimMc

Supporting Member
I am glad to see you got it flying okay Tim! That's good news. Is that a local park by your house?
12 miles west of us. But the easiest park for no drone regulations and enough clear space to fly enjoyably.

rfkiii

Top Bottom