OK - here is my effort at this one. Most of the light/color balancing was done in Lightroom.
I started with adjusting for perspective with -7 for vertical and followed that with -0.81 for angle. I cropped a bit to remove the now distorted lady down in front and the partial people on the balcony.
Next I used a graduated filter with a luminosity mask to drop the exposure to -0.74 and highlights to 029 for the brights.
Overall I had the Exposure at +0.95, Highlights at -33, Shadows at +100, Whites at +6, Blacks at +100, Texture at +28, Clarity at +30, Vibrance at +23, and Saturation at +4. I used the white stripes on the small barriers down in front for white balance.
I used a brush tool for some additional highlights in the ceiling as well as some other areas I wanted to brighten up. Settings were Exposure at +0.68, Shadows at +38, Whites at +13, Texture at +14, and Clarity at +25.
In Photoshop I used Topaz AI Clear with max noise reduction to clean up the color noise. I then used Topaz Studio for Precision Contrast and HSL color tuning to tweak the contrast and brighten up the colors a bit. I followed that with Topaz Adjust AI for a little bit of Clarity fine tuning.
View attachment 27543