Lifestyle III - Female Model

JimFox

Staff member
Hey Lenny,

She sure is beautiful!

With #1 i don’t like that opening in the brick wall. It really distracts a lot. If you are going to use an opening like that, it should be in front of her, not behind her. Ideally the wall would have been in broken. You would have had her stand back further and you would have moved up so there was no door opening.

#2 I like it the best, a great pose, good eye contact. The lights in the back don’t distract.

#3 is okay, but could use a couple of fixes. There is a light in the lower left that should be cropped off or cloned out. Also the 4 light reflections against the wall by her head, could be nice but 2 of the lights run into her head. I think had you moved slightly to let those 4 lights be raised up slightly and then moved to the side so they “crown” her head could be really cool.

One thing that is hard with these kind of shots is to spot those distractions while you are shooting. But it makes it so much easier afterwards.

Nilo Photography

Hey Lenny,

She sure is beautiful!

With #1 i don’t like that opening in the brick wall. It really distracts a lot. If you are going to use an opening like that, it should be in front of her, not behind her. Ideally the wall would have been in broken. You would have had her stand back further and you would have moved up so there was no door opening.

#2 I like it the best, a great pose, good eye contact. The lights in the back don’t distract.

#3 is okay, but could use a couple of fixes. There is a light in the lower left that should be cropped off or cloned out. Also the 4 light reflections against the wall by her head, could be nice but 2 of the lights run into her head. I think had you moved slightly to let those 4 lights be raised up slightly and then moved to the side so they “crown” her head could be really cool.

One thing that is hard with these kind of shots is to spot those distractions while you are shooting. But it makes it so much easier afterwards.
Duly noted Jim thanks.

Top Bottom