Los Angeles Skyline

JimFox

Staff member
Very cool work Lenny! I like #2 a lot, that's a really sweet view. #1 is cool too, but I would adjust the lower left corner to pull those curved builds and roads straight, for me that's distracting. Everything else in #1 looks cool though, just that corner.

Where did you launch from to shoot these?

Nilo Photography

Very cool work Lenny! I like #2 a lot, that's a really sweet view. #1 is cool too, but I would adjust the lower left corner to pull those curved builds and roads straight, for me that's distracting. Everything else in #1 looks cool though, just that corner.

Thank you Jim.

Nilo Photography

Thanks Jim. I launch from the street on other side of 110 freeway.

Alisa

Supper cool! and agree with Jim, I love the 2nd one and the first one need a bit more adjusting.

Jim Dockery

Both are nice, great exposure and processing. I might crop a bit of the sky in the first, and like others said a bit of warp tool in the bottom L corner would help.

Top Bottom