On the road again, US roads this time

AlanLichty

Flying (driving actually) south for the winter - a true snowbird :) Where in AZ are you headed?

We will of course expect pictures of your journey and stay in AZ <sound of fingers drumming on the table>........

JimFox

Staff member
That's such a cool home you have Rick! My home on the road is maybe 1/20th that size so I am duly jealous. One day I hope to get a home that I can actually stand up in... :)

Like Alan, I look forward to the photos from your adventure.

Before your home got wheels, where were you from? I don't recall if you had said.

Rick Nantais

Flying (driving actually) south for the winter - a true snowbird :) Where in AZ are you headed?

We will of course expect pictures of your journey and stay in AZ <sound of fingers drumming on the table>........
We are heading for Cave Creek where we will be staying on a small ranch (my wife loves horses) and I'll be scouting around. This will be our third winter there.

Rick Nantais

That's such a cool home you have Rick! My home on the road is maybe 1/20th that size so I am duly jealous. One day I hope to get a home that I can actually stand up in... :)

Like Alan, I look forward to the photos from your adventure.

Before your home got wheels, where were you from? I don't recall if you had said.
I'm originally from Montreal but I lived all my active life in the Quebec Laurentians (St-Jérôme)

Rick Nantais

When we are travelling, we drive 4-5 hours then we stop in a campground for the night. We start early in the morning so we stop in the afternoon. I grab the camera and I start walking around the campground. Here's 2 pictures taken at the Natural Bridge Koa in Virginia.
DSC_5044s.jpg
DSC_5045s.jpg

JimFox

Staff member
When we are travelling, we drive 4-5 hours then we stop in a campground for the night. We start early in the morning so we stop in the afternoon. I grab the camera and I start walking around the campground. Here's 2 pictures taken at the Natural Bridge Koa in Virginia.View attachment 44238View attachment 44239
I didn't know that Virginia had a Natural Bridge. I thought only Utah had that. How cool!

And I like your traveling, that's a great idea to make sure you slowly work across an area. I like both of these photos, it's awesome seeing your wife walking in the fall colors.

Rick Nantais

I didn't know that Virginia had a Natural Bridge. I thought only Utah had that. How cool!

And I like your traveling, that's a great idea to make sure you slowly work across an area. I like both of these photos, it's awesome seeing your wife walking in the fall colors.
Yep ! There's also a Natural Bridge in NY state !

Top Bottom