Organized Chaos

stevendillonphoto

Organized Chaos is from my Naturally Abstract collection and was composed at Hopeland Gardens in Aiken, SC. This is algae on the surface of a reflecting pool. In my mind’s eye, I thought that the randomly dispersed strands looked as if they may have come from a bubble that popped and sent them shooting off in all directions.

JimFox

Staff member
How interesting Steven!

I saw your title first of course, so I went straight to the photo before reading what you wrote because I wanted to check out this ordered chaos. I couldn't figure out what it was, so then I had to go back and read your write up and then it made sense. There is so much going on with this one, that if you didn't tell someone it was a photo, it would feel like digital art.

stevendillonphoto

This is one of the more interesting images of algae I have ever seen. I usually don't consider it very photogenic but this makes a delightful abstract.
Like Alan said, and a very well seen scene.
Very interesting abstract.
How interesting Steven!

I saw your title first of course, so I went straight to the photo before reading what you wrote because I wanted to check out this ordered chaos. I couldn't figure out what it was, so then I had to go back and read your write up and then it made sense. There is so much going on with this one, that if you didn't tell someone it was a photo, it would feel like digital art.
All,
Thank you for looking and commenting. :)

Top Bottom