Peaceful Fish

JimFox

Staff member
This last week I set up one my new used Nikon D810 in front of one of the aquariums. This one is a 10 gallon. My goal here was another just peaceful relaxing scene with the fish. There is no zooming or transitions because I didn't want anything to disturb the peace. :)

As a note, this was a 5 minute video, I slowed it slightly in playback to get the fish to swim a little slower and more relaxed since at times they could really dart across the aquarium. The initial 5 minute video after editing it in Photoshop actually took 12 hours for it to Render. There are faster options, way faster options, lightning fast options, but so far I have not found anything that can edit a video as powerful as Photoshop does.

All comments are welcome,

Jim

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
This would make a great screen saver/ Roku has an animated version of it's screen saver that is much like this and most people who visit are captivated by it.

Lots of patience to produce this.

JimFox

Staff member
This would make a great screen saver/ Roku has an animated version of it's screen saver that is much like this and most people who visit are captivated by it.

Lots of patience to produce this.
Thank you Ben! I like your idea about a screen saver.

Top Bottom