Phuket, Thailand few years back.

AlanLichty

Neat set of images. Like Ben said - we don't see a lot of images from this area. I like the rock formations dipping down into the water in the second image. The fishing boat silhouettes in the other two add a nice set of shapes to the scene.

Nilo Photography

Neat set of images. Like Ben said - we don't see a lot of images from this area. I like the rock formations dipping down into the water in the second image. The fishing boat silhouettes in the other two add a nice set of shapes to the scene.
Thank you Alan. I've been to Thailand half a dozen times and Phuket is one of my favorite.

JimFox

Staff member
Very cool Lenny! Love that light in these, #1 I think is my favorite. With #3, the person standing blends too much into the dark rock and the dark background. I like your idea, but I would have had the person (you?) standing further back on the rock so that the least amount of their silhouette blends in with the black background and they actually get to be silhouetted. :)

Nilo Photography

Very cool Lenny! Love that light in these, #1 I think is my favorite. With #3, the person standing blends too much into the dark rock and the dark background. I like your idea, but I would have had the person (you?) standing further back on the rock so that the least amount of their silhouette blends in with the black background and they actually get to be silhouetted. :)
Noted Jim...thank you!

Top Bottom