Pier

Joe Colozzo

My ability to get out and shoot has been limited so I always feel very lucky to come away with a exceptable shot. The funny part was I was at that location to get the sunrise dead center of that pier, but the sun never peaked through. I have to admit my first thought was not B&W but just playing with composition while I waited. The color shot of this was very blue and bland, but I liked the shapes and contrast so B&W won me over. Any and all Comments are welcomed.

CD0A5914 by Joseph Colozzo, on Flickr

AlanLichty

B&W works quite well for this image - it adds emphasis on the soft reflections on the water surface as a nice compliment to the pier shapes and shadows.

Jim Dockery

Normally I'm bored with pier shots, but this is exceptional. The smooth water, nice clouds, and perfect B&W conversion all come together. I'd like to see this in print (I think it would win some contests).

Joe Colozzo

B&W works quite well for this image - it adds emphasis on the soft reflections on the water surface as a nice compliment to the pier shapes and shadows.
Thank you Alan 👍
B&W was the perfect choice for this lovely image.
Thank you so much Ben.
Normally I'm bored with pier shots, but this is exceptional. The smooth water, nice clouds, and perfect B&W conversion all come together. I'd like to see this in print (I think it would win some contests).
WOW, such an amazing compliment, thank you! I've never entered any contests yet but it sounds intriguing.
love the tones!
thank you Pepper
Very nice Joe
thank you Dale
This is so awesome Joe!!! One of the best pier images I have seen. Way to go!
Much appreciated Jim
Love the 'T', love the long exposure - nicely seen and shot, Joe!

Jeff
Thank you Jeff
Fantastic image Joe 👏 👏 👏 I agree with Jeff, love the "T" it really leads you through the image.
Thank you Amy 😁

Top Bottom