Pronghorn In The Hood.

Brian

There have been quite a few pronghorn hanging around the neighborhood lately. Yesterday they were in my back yard. The two together were out in the open space behind my house while I was walking the dogs. Normally they are extremely skittish animals, so to have them 20 yards away was quite neat.

JimFox

Staff member
Wow! Awesome captures Brian! You are correct about them being skittish, I can't tell you how many times just the act of my pulling over and stopping my truck 1/4 mile away is enough for them to prance off into the distance. So only 20 yards away is awesome!

AlanLichty

Pretty amazing captures. I always thought you needed a bazillion dollar telephoto lens to get shots of these critters.

Brian

Wow! Awesome captures Brian! You are correct about them being skittish, I can't tell you how many times just the act of my pulling over and stopping my truck 1/4 mile away is enough for them to prance off into the distance. So only 20 yards away is awesome!
Thanks Jim. They are weird animals for sure. Hopefully a bigger buck will come around.

Top Bottom