Redwood Rhodie

JimFox

Staff member
This is very nice Alan... but now my brain is totally fuzzled.... (I just made up that word, TM pending) I think I need to make a trip back up to the Redwoods so that I can recall in person what real Rhodies look like... :)

AlanLichty

This is very nice Alan... but now my brain is totally fuzzled.... (I just made up that word, TM pending) I think I need to make a trip back up to the Redwoods so that I can recall in person what real Rhodies look like... :)
Thanks Jim - I would be willing to wager that botanists would call all of them Real(TM) Rhododendrons 😁

Kurt Harrigan

Nice find. I do get the sense, on my monitor, that the flowers may be over-sharpened. Did you upload a smaller jpeg size than you normally do?

AlanLichty

Nice find. I do get the sense, on my monitor, that the flowers may be over-sharpened. Did you upload a smaller jpeg size than you normally do?
Thanks Kurt - good eye on the details. This scene wasn't close at hand and is a crop zoom to isolate the blooms. Topaz Sharpen AI did its best to get the blooms in full focus but this is a web image at best and entirely non-printable.

Top Bottom