Ross's and Snow Geese Clip

Jim Sanderson

A short video from a earlier this week. You can hear a low hum in the background. When the geese are gathered in mass, besides the cackling, they make a low frequency gestalt group sound that reminds me of the buzzing of a bee hive.

JimFox

Staff member
The nice thing with video, as long as you are off by yourself is you don't need music, the sound of what you are videoing is enough. So far at the beach, that's been my issue with the video's, is either you here sirens in the background from time to time or the random person coming close and being noisy. I was thinking on finding an isolated spot just to video and capture the sound of the water and waves crashing.

This is really nice again, very smooth panning and zooming.

Jim Sanderson

The nice thing with video, as long as you are off by yourself is you don't need music, the sound of what you are videoing is enough. So far at the beach, that's been my issue with the video's, is either you here sirens in the background from time to time or the random person coming close and being noisy. I was thinking on finding an isolated spot just to video and capture the sound of the water and waves crashing.

This is really nice again, very smooth panning and zooming.
Thanks Jim, I’ve been building up a sound library for those times when I need to substitute some audio. None need here though.

Top Bottom