Sharp and Creamy

JimFox

Staff member
So awesome Jeffrey! Love the positioning of the Joshua Tree, and that sky is to die for!

It would have been great to have met you out in Joshua Tree, though I think I was still traveling from Colorado when you were there.

sweetgrass

Beautiful colors and comp Jeffery, and I dig the title!

Which medium and size did you go with when you printed it?

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
Congrats on DFP Jeffrey well deserved. Is this from your Fuji? I bet the printed detail is extraordinary.

Jeffrey

Beautiful colors and comp Jeffery, and I dig the title!
Which medium and size did you go with when you printed it?
Thanks Sonny. Here's a pic of a print. The silver scale at the base of the print is 24". The actual print size is 16.5 x 22". It will soon be matted. Annoying reflections are from the protective sleeve that the print is in.

picofpic.jpg

sweetgrass

Thanks Sonny. Here's a pic of a print. The silver scale at the base of the print is 24". The actual print size is 16.5 x 22". It will soon be matted. Annoying reflections are from the protective sleeve that the print is in.
That is a beautiful print. When we finally meet up I have some questions for you. But I have been using Whitewall for all of my prints on the various mediums as this is the area that I lack in.

Mike Lewis

Staff Member
Staff member
Jeffrey,

I did not see the earlier post you allude to from a different time during sunset, bout oh wowser this is spectacular! I am so glad to see it has already made its way to a printed format, it is very deserving of that, as well as of the daily featured status!

ML

Top Bottom