Short AV of my low key mono waterfall images

Ken Rennie

Hi everyone. You have probably noticed that I produce a lot of very dark low key waterfall images. I processed them to produce this AV for a fun "competition" at my camera club, it didn't win, in fact nobody voted for it. However I enjoyed producing it and have produced 5 or 6 high quality images out of the 19 so all is not lost. I have used dropbox and the link is below. Ken

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4byy6aa1uhcfv58/go with the flow.mp4?dl=0

Ken Rennie

Ken, I would have voted for it for sure. Love the music too. This could have been posted to the video forum too.
Thanks for the comment Ben, It has now been moved. Zoom didn't do the AV any favours, blocking up the shadows and blowing the highlights. Music by Ludovico Einaudi I will find out the exact title etc. later. Ken

JimFox

Staff member
I will check this out when I get back to my daughters, right now I am at a gymnastics meet for my oldest granddaughter.

Amy Nelson

What, are they crazy? Beautiful doesn't even come close to the overwhelming feeling you get from them. I too love the music you went with.

JimFox

Staff member
What a really great video Ken! First off I really love the way you can process your waterfalls so dark and moody. Then to seem them all in this short video, it's really awesome!

Top Bottom