Sleeping Destroyer

Amy Earl

I had titled this picture 'Crane at Dusk' but since it's a wrecking ball I had to come up with something more interesting - hence, Sleeping Destroyer :cool:
Captured on a back road in the Okemo Valley area after I wrapped up shooting a property up there for work. C&C welcome.

20201210_IMG_6494_AmyEarl.jpg

Jeffrey

I love industrial equipment and this is great. Yes, that is a crane holding that wrecking ball.

AlanLichty

Are they going to drop it on New Years? 😁

It's interesting as a silhouette since there is nothing showing in the scene that looks in need of that piece of equipment.

Amy Earl

Great title and well composed
I love industrial equipment and this is great. Yes, that is a crane holding that wrecking ball.
Are they going to drop it on New Years? 😁

It's interesting as a silhouette since there is nothing showing in the scene that looks in need of that piece of equipment.
Thanks all. The wrecking ball says "Welcome" on it and apparently serves as a signpost for the farm next to this field. Pretty sure it hasn't been used in awhile. I love a good silhouette and this immediately caught my eye driving by.

AlanLichty

Thanks all. The wrecking ball says "Welcome" on it and apparently serves as a signpost for the farm next to this field. Pretty sure it hasn't been used in awhile. I love a good silhouette and this immediately caught my eye driving by.
Nothing quite says "Welcome" like a wrecking ball 🤪

Jon Bev

That ball is probably not solid and is far too large to be used safely, a jolly good welcome sign, well-spotted Amy.

Top Bottom