Stormy Weather ...................Monument Valley Style

JimFox

Staff member
Love it Craig! That deep blue sky is so sweet, along with the way the light is hitting, and that huge cloud front. Awesome!

And yeah, Monument Valley is a favorite of mine too.

Panther

Fantastic image.
Thanks very much Ben, Loved seeing the Storm coming in, just glad we were in our Own Car, and not on one of the open
air tours. I think they all got not only wet, but sandblasted ;-)

Take Care, Be Safe,
CK

Panther

Love it Craig! That deep blue sky is so sweet, along with the way the light is hitting, and that huge cloud front. Awesome!

And yeah, Monument Valley is a favorite of mine too.

Thanks so much Jim, It's truly such a special place, there's just something there that seems to draw me back
time after time. I'd wanted to go back, and get a tour of Mystery Valley again, we took one back in 1991 and was
really a neat and interesting place. You can book the tour there at Monument Valley, it was funny they all looked at
us funny when we asked about it, as I guess not many knew about it. The young Najavo Kid that took us lived over there and
we went by his home and all the places he grew up playing and exploring. Highly recommend if you get a chance.

Take Care, Be safe,
CK

Panther

I love the mood the dark skies give to this - nice subject for this palette.
Thanks very much Alan, I felt really lucky as the Weather was just starting to come in and gave us this spectacular Sky/Clouds.

Take Care, Be Safe,
CK

Top Bottom