Thanksgiving 2021

JimFox

Staff member
I know we have members scattered all over the globe. In some countries they don't celebrate Thanksgiving, or in others like Canada they celebrate it at a different time. But I think it's still worthwhile to have a day where we all can focus on being thankful.

Knowing most of you personally, being thankful is a daily way of life, I know it is for me. But I think there is a benefit to having a day where we purposely choose and think about being thankful.

With that in mind, I wanted to make sure to thank each of you for your time and effort in making FocalWorld a one of a kind forum/photography website. And it's not just the time each of you put in, but it's the attitude and character behind it. The friendliness, the helpfulness, the lack of harsh and unkind words. In a world that can often be mean and judgmental, especially with anything related to the internet, we are the opposite. And for that I am thankful. We aren't the biggest Photography Forum, but I would venture to say that we are the Friendliest. :)

And then I am thankful for my health and my families health, especially in another year where Covid has killed so many people.

Jim

And if you feel like it, please add your own thankfulness to this thread. :)

Jameel Hyder

Staff member
There is indeed a lot to be thankful for including the ability to be thankful. Having just returned from visiting my parents who I saw after a couple of years due to the travel restrictions, the realization dawns that every day is a blessing that one has to be thankful for.

Agree with you Jim, that this is a very friendly forum and is more than just sharing our photography passion.

AlanLichty

I am very thankful to be able to drive and shoot again which makes my participation here much more meaningful to me. Hopefully I will be able to do this for many years to come.

Top Bottom