The Aquarium at Scheels

JimFox

Staff member
Scheels Sporting Goods is a huge sporting goods place in Colorado, it has a large ferris wheel inside even! At one of the entrances, there is this large Salt Water aquarium. This is a video I captured it the other day when the grandkids wanted to go there to ride the ferris wheel.

All comments are welcome,

Please Subscribe and help the YouTube channel grow. And also please Share with your friends.

AlanLichty

Hats off to whoever built and maintains those tanks - not an easy task without a constant supply of fresh ocean water. Much more interesting than fresh water aquariums.

JimFox

Staff member
Hats off to whoever built and maintains those tanks - not an easy task without a constant supply of fresh ocean water. Much more interesting than fresh water aquariums.
Thanks Alan. It is a lot of work I am sure. I don't know how they keep the columns clean.

Yeah, Salt Water tanks do look very cool, and in general they have the most colorful fish. But I am happy with my fresh water aquariums. And just a few weeks ago, I had multiple sets of baby fish born in my 10 gallon tank. That was really exciting to see.

Top Bottom