The Butterfly Party

JimFox

Staff member
With my Daughters Grandkids we have over the last year been writing and illustrating books. They have had a blast. So I have recently started us sitting and reading the books we wrote while videoing it. The kids enjoyed that since so much of what our you today seems to take in is in Youtube videos. I figured this gave them a way to participate in that.

This one is with my Granddaughter Addy. Some of you will recall that she went up with me to the Devil's Tower to photograph the Perseids meteor shower not long ago.

All comments are welcome,

Jim

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
Well done Jim, what a special treat for your grandkids. Great illustrations too, who did them?

JimFox

Staff member
Well done Jim, what a special treat for your grandkids. Great illustrations too, who did them?
Thanks Ben! All of us did them, it was a fun project to draw and color them. Addy, did the butterfly on the cover, she is quite good at drawing butterflies.

Amy Nelson

Lol.....why doesn't this surprise me, what a great grandpa you are. It would be nice to see more grandparents as interactive with their grandkids. (this coming from someone with no grandkids, at least not yet....all in due time).

JimFox

Staff member
Lol.....why doesn't this surprise me, what a great grandpa you are. It would be nice to see more grandparents as interactive with their grandkids. (this coming from someone with no grandkids, at least not yet....all in due time).
Awe, thanks Amy! I am sure you will have a blast with your grandkids too when that day comes. You are much to young to be a grandmother, so it might be a while for you. :)

JimFox

Staff member
I had forgotten, please be sure to Like and Share the video. I wouldn't mind getting a bit more exposure on these. I might have to be funding the kids College expenses through these video's. :)

Jim Dockery

Nice. You guys are both very cute in different ways. Brings back good memories of my wonderful grandfather reading to me.

Top Bottom