Thunderstorms over Hadrian's Wall

AlanLichty

I like this one as a B&W. The light on the hillside below the wall does a really good job of pulling my vision into the scene.

JimFox

Staff member
Awesome work Ken! I really like the look of this in B&W. Terrific leading line and lot's of cool drama in the background.

I can feel for you with the raindrops. I always try to keep an eye on the front of my lens because sometimes raindrops can be really a pain to remove in post processing. But every so often I will be out where I still get some rain on the front of the lens. Ugh...

I have had a dream for a while now for a filter that includes a mini windshield wiper on it that can run an periodically wipe off the rain drops.... :)

Graeme F

As a native from Newcastle I think this gets double points from me! Have you walked the coast to coast Ken? Some wonderful vistas as you head west?

Ken Rennie

As a native from Newcastle I think this gets double points from me! Have you walked the coast to coast Ken? Some wonderful vistas as you head west?
Hi Graeme I have cycled the Coast to Coast and live in Cumbria so know the West quite well. Ken

Top Bottom